Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Quickie

I did an early this morning, and am about to do an earlier tomorrow, so I'm off to bed in a bit. Over the weekend I'm going to have to make a complaint to my bus service. I don't particularly want to, but I am a tad impatient with them.

1. The bus timetable on-line bears no resemblance to the timetable actually on the stop. Which seems to be the time that the bus runs to. I would rather the bus company let me deal with the works of fiction.

2. Their forms for bus passes are outdated and ridiculous. I do not have a Christian name. I am not a Christian. When I scratched it out and whinged for the 5th time to the guy behind the desk, he sighed. He works for the County Council and it's not his fault. I am not the only passenger to whinge. We sighed together and he gave me their e-mail address. Wonder whether they'll respond?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:35 am

    Oh god...a quickie with roses...oh jeez! (just 36 and still excitable...)Hon... if you complained to me you'd have the world, the stars, &c, etc, etc... (quiet that man - get back to reality! pant...)OK thank god the bus pass form is the district councils responsibility...not sure about the works of fiction though...could be the bus company, the district (or parish) council or even the County Council ... depends on the local agreement where you live

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:20 am

    For an ancient Briton, you're awfully clued up about our modern ways of life. Got a blog, or are you incognito?

    Flattery always appreciated, my flagging ego thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:09 pm

    Afraid incognito at present...but maybe not forever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:15 pm

    That's alright, I love a good mystery

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...