This is my last free weekend as I face my last week of training. I have no boy, he's gone off to his dad's for the half-term. I was thinking about writing my letter of complaint mentioned in previous post.
Now I've got to the weekend and I'm sat here with my luke warm coffee, listening to 'Blue for You', I'm assembling my To Do List.
1. Do chores, my flat looks like a bomb site. (Yes, I know, it always looks like that, I'm sure I've got some UN reconstruction team running here). Laundry would be good, the socks keep scurrying around at night, fighting with boy's boxers.
2. Do admin. Like write letter to council saying I really am a student. Write letter to insurance giant telling them I am not coming to work for them, which they need in writing. Find council bill and pay, before they send the boys round.
3. Research the best way to get rid of fleas. Boy's cat has picked up some unwelcome visitors and looks miserable, so much so she won't play with the socks anymore. Perhaps that's why they keep picking fights with the boxers.
4. Do some work on my dissertation, like some reading maybe, taking notes. That sort of thing.
5. Do the work for NEAD, which I said I would do 4 weeks ago.
6. Write 1,000 for prose class next Wednesday, tidy up 1st poem and complete numbers 2 & 3.
I'm sure there's something else I should be doing, I just can't think of it at the moment.
And you thought I was a pessimist.
I've been busy...I've been arting, chasing chickens and coming to terms with the difficulty of living with Dave's cancer. Since ...
I won't start with an apology, give the reasons why I stopped blogging. The words left. Simple as that and I'm not sorry they did. I...
...in my old age. It's the only thing I can put down to my new found focus on food. Now, don't get me wrong, I've always enjoyed...
The last two weeks have been unbelievably hectic and I'm only now finding the space to sit down and actually relax. Hence being a bit sl...