Sunday, October 22, 2006

Did Do List

1. De-flead and brushed cat. Sprayed around the flat where she sleeps.

2. Ate part of Indian takeaway.

3. Watched Motorcycle Diaries for the 2nd time as part of my dissertation.

4. Slept and got up late.

5. IMed with Britwitch, checked up on my fave blogs, left comments where appropriate.

6. Ate more Indian takeaway.

7. Watched Ivanhoe, lusted after George Saunders. I just love those medieval epics. It's the dresses.

8. Despite myself, watched Sister Act II. Very cheesy, but enjoyed it. Don't tell anyone.

9. Laughed my way through The Full Monty. It's just excellent British cinema. My favourite scene is when they're cuing for the dole and Donna Summer is piped through. Another one for my Yule list.

10. More blogging.

How do I feel? Pretty good. Nearly ready to take on the world. Just give me a few more minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm growing into the Full Monty. I still don't think it's as good as Brassed Off but I like it more with every viewing.

    I found a cat flea on the sofa a few days after my cat died. I felt strangely protective of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:31 pm

    I haven't seen Brassed Off, but I really like Pete Postlethwaite, so I'm keeping a beady eye out for it on Film Four.

    I have to say I am slightly murderous towards fleas. I've gone down the dippy hippy route. Back of the neck stuff made of essential oils and spraying the shit out of the buggers in the carpets.

    I'm such a caring, gentle soul. Really.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...