Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hi Hoooo! (again)

I was in college at a ridiculous time this morning to discuss my submissions towards my degree with my Course Leader (CL) and the God of Poetry (GoP). I had to defend my choice of topic for my Creative Practice i.e. this blog and the rest of the stuff I'm working on around journeying. That was tough enough in itself. My CL is completely bullshit proof as I have found to my cost in the past, and he is master of the probing question. In the end, he seemed satisfied that this project would trundle along nicely. So coupled with my tutorial yesterday and today's meeting, we are all systems go....

Having signed into college, I'm now going to be in training for my new job. I will be travelling on another bus route, so I will have material for you, but I might not make it every day. Just bear with me, normal service will be resumed.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great roses!

    Some hard work ahead as well i expect but up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dianne, the training is great. The worrying thing is: my brain hurts. I think all this new stuff is pushing loads of old stuff out of my brain.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...