Monday, October 30, 2006

Die, Die and DIE again.

Hopefully, this is the last post I will ever write about fleas. Having said that, I will be slightly sorry to see them all go, after all, it was the most action my bed has seen for months! ;~) Seriously though, yesterday I did 5 piles of laundry and I'm now doing another load. Yes, I know. It's my own fault for not doing it sooner. The upside is that my flat is like the tropics, hot and damp - I've got my heating up to try and speed up the process. We also hoovered and sprayed the flat with the stuff the vet gave us on Friday. The cat has stopped scratching and is coming to terms with the loss of her mulitple of blood-sucking friends.

Today, I head into college for the bollocking from my tutors. I have done bugger all college work for a month. I've got 3 months to write my dissertation and prepare my work for interim assessment and then there's that small matter of what do I do at the end of the degree?

One step at a time. Today, I hope to get onto a bus with a recording device of some kind to start making a film. But as equipment is first come, first served at the college and I haven't been about for 4 weeks, I'm not optimistic. We'll see, I'll sort something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...