Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Slow Blog Day

Not much happening at the moment except I finished my stint at the alternative health care clinic. As always it was quite entertaining. My boss thinks that he and I have the same relationship as Inspector Cluseau and Kato, he's very keen on martial arts and is trying to get my to join his club. I'll be wandering around trying to do stuff and he'll pounce from behind a door. Or I'll be talking to his wife and he'll walk in with his clipboard, and try take me down.

It's quite funny, I've worked for some seriously grumpy bosses in my time, drunken publicans throwing crockery and glasses around, but it's the first time I've been encouraged to retaliate. He was dead chuffed when I lumped him one with my dead cardboard roll. When it gets desperate I fend him off with a plastic bin. I will miss working there, they're good people to work for and the clients are a hoot.

Tomorrow is Thursday. It's job day in the local press. So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...