Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Return of the 'C' Word

I was forced to threaten a client at work this afternoon. She said the 'C' word! Right in the middle of a busy waiting room. Honestly. She apologiesed immediately when she appreciated the extent of my disapproval. There really is no call for that kind of language in a public place. Especially with vulnerable members of the community waiting to be seen by the acupuncturist. Unfortunately, she did confirm rumours of certain festival cards in Next, and tonight I heard it on the TV. I just don't approve of that kind of language when it's not even bloody Autumn.

I did come across a hilarious article in the on-line Grauniad today. Apparently, career women make lousy wives. Career women are more likely to be grumpy, unfaithful and divorce their husbands than housewives. Apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...