Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Lazy Days and Tuesdays

This has been a very, very sore day. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't laugh it hurt so much. So tomorrow, I'm going back to the easier Nell McAndrew workouts, definitely. My goal tomorrow is a whole push up. Wish me luck.

My boy and I have been watching some serious hero stuff. Yesterday, we watched The 13th Warrior, with Antonio Banderas. Today, it was Kingdom of Heaven. Of course, I was researching journeys. After all, the 13th Warrior is a re-telling of Beowulf, based on Michael Crighton's Eaters of the Dead. In this instance the film is way better than the book.

Hmmm...I think I'm going to have to watch both movies again, next time I'll have to try and apply some cultural theory to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...