Thursday, August 24, 2006

Financial Planning

Got today's paper, there are a couple of jobs in there which I'm going to go for, including bar work and an office type job. I've been enterprising and enquired at the local shop, the manager gave me an application form. I've also got to send off my CV to the lead I picked up yesterday.

So I've got lots to be getting on with. Hopefully, I'll find out tomorrow whether my application to the local charity has been successful, they should be helping me meet the cost of boy's school uniform which goes to hundreds of pounds plus a school trip. My fingers are still very crossed. And I'm still very stressed about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...