Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Slow but Sure

It's another 3 shower day. It is seriously hot, fortunately, by keeping the flat well ventilated, it's failry cool at the moment now the sun has gone down.

I'm really pleased with myself today, I have done all I set out to do. Did some exercise, worked on my project, shovelled out the kitchen and tonight I attended boy's summer concert. As usual, it was a complete last minute thing, to the point where the school hadn't had the time to give me a ticket. Fortunately, the teacher on the door knows what we're like and let me in without a quibble.

As far as my project is concerned, I'm really struggling to find the heart of my journey, and without it the project will stall. I took 83 pictures today using boy's camera, I'll download them tomorrow, but I don't think I've been able to find the image, or even a series of images which typifies the journey. It's getting to the point where I think I need to find my CP tutor and buy him a cup of coffee. Some advice would be most welcome at this point. Maybe more beer is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...