Monday, July 17, 2006

Plans

Today, I had a list of things I wanted to do. Instead, I've done a Tarot reading for a friend, did some shopping and cooked a Thai green curry, which was seriously yummy. Boy was most put out there wasn't enough rice for seconds. He is being converted to the spicey side. If I'd let him, he'd have chilli for every meal.

Apart from that, I've been getting myself together. Tomorrow I start on my exercise regime proper (hmm...I think I might have mentioned that before), I'm going to try and get to grips with the journeying project and do some reading for my dissertation. Times a slipping by.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...