Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oops I did it Again!

Forgive me Father, for I have spent money on a pair of fabulous shoes, that I'm breaking in as I speak. They were ONLY £19.50 from Marks and Spencers! They are blue and shiny and look great with jeans. I'm going to a party on Saturday, so I get to test drive them then. I did buy boy some school trousers and other necessities, so I wasn't completely irresponsible (and they are fabulous).

Apart from that, I have been melting slowly in the heat and humidity of this British Summer. I feel I'm blaspheming whinging about the heat, given that I spend most of the winter hidden under 3 or 4 layers of clothing and ruining the environment by over-heating my flat. However, it is a sad fact that most British architecture is designed to hold heat in and it makes going into some buildings just torture. At least my flat is well designed, so if I leave the front door open (and show off my piles of laundry), I get a good through-flow of air.

I'm still wracking my brains as to how to make the project work. I'm now thinking about interviewing random people on the bus, recording their voices and then construct a performance around it, with maybe some video footage from the window of a bus. I've got to talk to my tutor soon, it's beginning to drive me nuts.

Oops. Too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...