Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday Sighs

Bit of a slow blog day today. My grand achievement of today was to shovel out the kitchen, tomorrow it's laundry and the rest of the flat. Boy went to a BBQ this evening, had to use a crowbar to pry him away from his mates. They are all looking forward to going to the start of their summer and high school in the autum. It's difficult to believe that time creeps along so quietly and resolutely. One minute it was winter, now it's summer. Soon it'll be back to college for my last year and I still haven't managed to pin down my dissertation or get this project off the ground. sigh. Not to worry, there is time to waste still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...