Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gardening...

I've taken a couple of days off work to try and catch my breath a bit. Strangely, it's coincided with some fabulous weather, which has means I can sit out in the sunshine. I've completely ignored all my Lancome training which categorically states 'Thou shalt not sunbathe'. I turn up my music, open my patio doors, call for the Cat and sit out there, occasionally breathing smoke over the aphids munching my roses.

It has been a very good way to recharge my batteries.

As I lie there, slowly cooking, I daydream about my garden. The grass has got to go, seems bloody ridiculous having a small garden being taken up by a patch of dubious grass. I've got a list of things I'd like in the garden, but haven't got a clue how it'll all fit together.

A bit like life really.

2 comments:

  1. Half the fun is the planning. Enjoy the well deserved rest and day-dream. Don't forget to slip, slap, slop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hottie ~ I'm single luv, so no opportunity for kinky stuff ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...