Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Proof


I did it! I did it!

I graduated! What a fab day. Boy was chuffed to have to leave school really early. Gee came along as my mater-in-standing. I couldn't stop smiling.

Unfortunately, I couldn't stop drinking! Not helped that my CL bought me a large glass of wine and he and the God of Poetry then sat down and swapped tales of cats and poetry.

Gee had to be the responsible adult and headed us home. Gertie has come to stay for 2 weeks, and when she came home after a hard day's schooling, I had to drag her and Boy off tut pub for food and drinikies, kicking and screaming.

It doesn't feel real, but I know I really did do it. Really. I did it. Me.

How cool am I?

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 pm

    What a fabulous picture, well done to you, amazing and well done again. Onwards and upwards now eh? :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:25 am

    Honey, you rock. We're all so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:21 am

    Viking's a very lucky guy...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there...first time visitor to your blog. Congratulations on the achievement! You have a nice blog btw! stop by and say hi sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    And nice to know what you look like - you are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very cool. (Love the nails btw ;~)).

    We're all so proud of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:45 pm

    yay you! congratulations! It's a fab piccie too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...you guys are fabulous. Thanks for all your support and good wishes, it's very much appreciated.

    I feel well and truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:33 pm

    Woo hoo! Go Roses! Well done! & it's true, you look lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:38 pm

    I didn't think I screamed that hard about the pub....I like the pub.... Clever Roses the graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well Done! here's to more drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done Rosie....
    we are so proud of you..
    Your smiles infections, ive got one now..
    enjoy a few more glasses, well done you
    Love Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, here I am late as ususal, well done, many congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...