Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Today's the Day

Today I hand over my Journeying project for assessment. The broomcupboard, with some paint and a clear out actually looks a lot better than originally thought. My thanks and gratitude still goes to Gertie and my Viking for giving up their precious time to paint and listen to me whinge.

My To Do list before my deadline this evening is surprisingly short. I've got to write my critical appraisal (as you well know, always left to the last minute), sort out a plinth, copy a CD, run off some prints, buy tutors drinkies in the student bar at 7pm. Not too many drinkies, mind you a) I don't want them to be too fragile while marking the work and b) I've got to work tomorrow.

Well, if I don't get started on my To Do list, the usual panic will set in and my stress levels will go up and all manner of disasters will strike. Wish me luck.

11 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great day and are rewarded for all your very hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, new people!

    wishes & regrets ~ thanks for that, and welcome!

    mr breasteyes ~ thanks and welcome to my mad, mad, mad world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drinks for tutors?
    Is this a tradition?

    As an ex tutor - I think it should be compulsory in all educational establishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think bribery and corruption is always a good precidence to set. Also, given their patience, support and kicks up the backside, well deserved. We'll be in the SU bar at 7 tonight, you're always welcome to kip on my futon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A thousand Good Lucks to you, although I'm sure you don't need them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you honey, they were gratefully received.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:31 pm

    Bribery and corruption is always good. I may take some kind of bribery on Monday, when I have an INTERVIEW! It's in bloody Buckinghamshire though, and a man is being interviewed too, so he'll get it...

    And anytime you need paint or a moaning post - I'm here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not bloody Buckinghamshire.

    Tsk.

    That's terrible.

    Bloody, bloody Buckinghamshire.

    *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like buses and coppers, my friends also think I'm weird. The worst part is, I think they're right.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...