Monday, May 14, 2007

Meme Time!

This came through in an e-mail tonight, I thought I would share, cause we haven't memed for awhile.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  • sales office administrative assistant
  • barmaid
  • economic development officer
  • retail assisstant

Four places I have lived:
  • Trinidad
  • Hunstanton
  • Wells-Next-the-Sea
  • Fakenham

Four television programmes I like to watch:
  • X-Files (series 1-4)
  • Star Trek (all versions thereof)
  • Carnivale (on DVD)
  • Babylon 5

Six places I've been on vacation:
  • Tobago
  • Singapore
  • Germany
  • Turkey
  • Scotland
  • England (I was here in '76 and then again in '87 and in '88 and never went back to Trinidad)

Four of my favourite foods:
  • olives
  • bacon
  • chips
  • prawns

Four places I would rather be right now:
  • Trinidad (hanging out with my brother on the beach)
  • oop North (snuggling with my hunny)
  • The Maldives (at the hotel which is a series of piers over the ocean)
  • New Zealand (travelling round in a camper van for 6 months)

3 comments:

  1. I love Wells! I would love to live there and open a little cake shop or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:40 pm

    I so agree on x-files and chips...

    I would never had you down as an economic development officer....but then maybe that's why it's in the jobs I've had section...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sanddancer ~ Wells is a brilliant town, I really enjoyed living there. If you opened a tea shop there, I'd definitely be there for my cream tea.

    Monkey ~ yeah, the life of a local gov't officer has many drawbacks. Probably two of the biggest was the expectation that I would do as I was told, number 2 was that I did actually believe that I was there to do a service.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...