Sunday, March 04, 2007

Spring has Sprung

Firstly, an apology: I'm sorry I lost Budapest while attempting to add labels to it. I will try and post it on again in a bit.

Secondly, HELLO!

It's spring. The bare hedges are filled with white flowers, daffs and crocuses are peeking about. I have been slowly getting into the swing of things at college and at home. I went away for the weekend and I have to say the break has done me the world of good. I've come back home with more energy than I've had for ages and I'm beginning to feel like I'm rejoining the human race.

As for the dreaded 'd'-word. I've gone off on a bit of a tangent and have had to start again, same subject but different perspective. It's less focussed on transformation through travel and more about the power of journey to affect personal growth...confused? yeah me too...I'll tell you all about it once it's done. The important thing is that I actually start writing. It is due on the 23rd of March, which by my reckoning is 18 days. Ummm...right, don't mind me, I'm just putting on my skates.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:50 am

    I can see the 23 March is going to be a big day for lots of people. I have my first formal assessment then, and since the school appear bent on ****ing me over I do not expect it to go well. Good job I joined a union.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, sounds like you're having a really rough time of it. Hang in there, you will soon be back up here, and Chatham will be a distant memory!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...