Saturday, March 10, 2007

Meme and Coffee

Shamelessly nicked from here. I do this with my cup of caffeine before I crack on. No need to nag. Also, this needs one word answers. Hmm....not sure if I'm able, but we'll give it a go. Actually, bugger it, I'm a creative writer. I'm so subversive.

1. Where is your cell phone?: next to me
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?: oop North
3. Your hair?: fashionably tousled (unbrushed)
4. Your mother?: deseased, alive
5. Your father?: ditto, well, good
6. Your favorite item?: MP3 player
7. Your dream last nite?: weird
8. Your favorite drink?: red wine
9. Your dream car?: Audi A4 Quattro with sports kit
10. The room you are in?: lounge
11. Your ex? still alive
12. Your fear?: boredom
13. What do you want to be in 10 years?: I don't know what I want to do in 6 months time!
14. Who did you hang out with last night?: my cat
15. What you're not?: a housewife
16. Muffins?: apple & raspberry crumble muffins
17. One of your wish list items?: a skip
18: Time?: running out
19. The last thing you did?: dissertation
20. What are you wearing?: baggy T and tracksuit bottoms: v sexy - not
22. Your favorite book?: To Kill a Mockingbird
23. The last thing you ate?: King Prawn Butterfly and aubergine curry
24. Your life?: good
25. Your mood?: desperate
26. Your friends?: fabulous
27. What are you thinking about right now?: must, must do dissertation
28. Your car?: nope
29. What are you doing at the moment? drinking coffee, blogging
30. Your summer?: see answer 13
31. Your relationship status?: yummy
32. What is on your tv?: The Motorcycle Diaries
33. Yesterday?: dissertation
34. Last time you cried?: watching Amelie
35. School?: haven't left

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:25 am

    1. Where is your cell phone?: terminally dead on top of the piano, where it's been for about a month...
    2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?: nope...twenty years into second marriage.
    3. Your hair?: long, slightly greying and definitely receding
    4. Your mother?: deceased at age 70
    5. Your father?: ditto at age 39
    6. Your favorite item?: books (only approx 3000 left since having been forced to weed down)
    7. Your dream last nite?: none...I don't.
    8. Your favorite drink?: Scotch
    9. Your dream car?: I don't have one, being a confirmed bus traveller...
    10. The room you are in?: dining room (euphemism for cat-crappery)
    11. Your ex? alive and living with her girlfriend in the west country.
    12. Your fear?: boredom
    13. What do you want to be in 10 years?: retired...but can't afford to let that happen...
    14. Who did you hang out with last night?: my cat (yay!)
    15. What you're not?: polite, civilised and creepy
    16. Muffins?: no...bring on the savouries ... especially little meat patties
    17. One of your wish list items?: sound finance (after subsidising five kids...yeah I know... S.I.W.
    18: Time?: even faster running out
    19. The last thing you did?: bus network design
    20. What are you wearing?: baggy denim and tee shirt
    22. Your favorite book?: Lord of the Rings
    23. The last thing you ate?: Bangers and Mash
    24. Your life?: the truth? Indifferent.
    25. Your mood?: Sad to have achieved so little (but aren't we all?)
    26. Your friends?: Aside from two very good neighburs do I have any?
    27. What are you thinking about right now?: onanism
    28. Your car?: my wife has one - a twenty year old Fiat
    29. What are you doing at the moment? blogging and boozing...sad eh?
    30. Your summer?: we've never had one in over twenty years of marriage...
    31. Your relationship status?: slightly iffy but stable - I guess like bookends...
    32. What is on your tv?: dust
    33. Yesterday?: more of the same
    34. Last time you cried?: when my father died four days short of my thirteenth birthday
    35. School?: bloody amazing grammar school which taught me all I needed to know about learning since I left...job done!

    Will that do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I haven't been deserted. I was beginning to wonder whether all my attempts at procrastination were being ignored.

    Thanks cogidubnus, welcome fellow bookhound.

    Wow. You're like, a proper bus person. Cool.

    By the way, after raising 5 kids, I don't think you can say you haven't achieved anything: and you're still sane. Always an achievement in these mad, post-modern days.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...