Monday, March 19, 2007

The End is Nigh

Mine, not the dissertation. After a week of eating microwave meals and take away, my stomach is on permanent nausea; probably not helped by the intravenous caffeine drip, the 5 hours sleep and working 12 hours a day on this wretched, bloody piece of work. There are two pieces of good news though. Firstly, Alix, who is a Goddess and must be worshipped at any available opportunity, has decreed that my work so far is not a huge, stinking pile of poo. Secondly, I only have a chapter and the conclusion to go. Yay!

I am actually beginning to see that there will be life at the end of dissertation; and oh boy am I going to get drunk. Coming to the pub this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...