Saturday, October 14, 2006

Nothing About Buses Again

Sorry about that, but I've been doing a 9 to 5 training stint and been getting lifts to and from Hellesdon, so I've not managed to get on a bus all week. I know, I know. All I can do is apologise from the depths of my heart and try again next week.

I've got one more day of training and then it's on to my Preceptorship, which basically means I begin to take 'live' calls with an experienced Health Advisor sitting next to me. So starts my life in shifts. In fact, this is my last free weekend, so I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can.

The training is going well, it's still loads of fun. But I'm getting a bit itchy not being at college. I will have only missed a week of sessions, which won't be difficult to catch up, but I'm aware my dissertation is looming....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...