Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Not Forgotten

No really, I haven't forgotten you, I've just been trying to juggle working full-time, with college and homelife. Yes the balls have crashed all around me as the 5 piles of sorted dirty laundry can attest.

The good news is that I'm now flying solo at work. I got signed off yesterday and today has been my first shift answering calls without someone actively listening in. I would have had more fun, had the shift not ended at 22.00 hrs and my next shift begin at 7.00 for which I have to get up at 5.30.

I've had something to eat, some ibuprofen, now I'm off to bed. Please talk amongst yourselves, I'll be back shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Hello again. Just checked your profile... Because it's a lazy Saturday morning, well afternoon rather, anyway...

    I just posted the new Faithless (of which you seem to be a fan) video on my blog from YouTube. The track is a bit of a grower (but I really like it now), and the video is very good indeed.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:25 pm

    Hi ing

    mmmm...Faithless.

    I've just come in from work. I've got boy to feed, a glass of wine to pour and then I'll be over.

    C u in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i can empathise with the piles and piles of laundry roses, got some and some more.

    Good news about the "good news"!

    *mumbling with self*

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...