Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday Shopping

I'm almost prepared for the interview Monday. I have my interview undies. My boy was completely perplexed why new nix would make a difference, but he was game enough to troop around M&S as I tried to make my mind up. Once I made my mind up I had a look at their shoes....

I have developed a shoe fetish. Their shoes are amazing. I found the most amazing pair of black shoes, they must have been about 3 inches high, they had ribbons. Cheeky power shoes. If I get the job, they are so going to be coming home with me. After M&S, I went into Next and looked at their shoes. Oh yummy. Dainty shoes with glitter and sparkles and tiny tiny straps! Nothing fortunately in my size, because if I bought the shoes, I'd have to buy something to wear with them. Like a slinky dress from Monsoon....

Don't worry, I'm not going to give into temptation. I've got will power and there's no point buying sexy shoes and a gorgeous dress (and of course accessories to match), without having something to go to, in order to show it all off. But I have been wearing my 'oops' shoes, flashing my shiny pink toes off. The cat always looks at me with disdain. I'm used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...