Monday, September 18, 2006

Bus Blogs

Today epitomised everything I love about travelling on the 25 Route. The bus driver was lovely, we had a quick chat at the Railway Station and at the University. He seemed perplexed that anyone would want to do a tour of Norwich on his bus, but took it all in his stride. As I got off he asked whether I had enjoyed it. It made me sorry I didn't talk to him some more. Note to self: start preparing interview questions for bus drivers and passengers.

Which brings me to the next point...I found bus blogs! Excellent. It's not just me who finds riding around on a bus great fun. So in the next few days I'll be introducing myself, linking their sites and asking them to return the favour. Wow. An internet community of bus enthusiasts. How cool is that?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:37 pm

    Are bus groupies like train spotters? I love the fact that there are other poeple out there doing this. Giving you ideas and sharing adventures on routes that otheres will never be able to take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:38 pm

    I would like to think I'm a bit sexier than a train spotter, but that could be wishful thinking on my part.

    I do disagree though, other people are able to take these routes. When I sit on the top deck of the 25, I've got company now. My readers!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...