Thursday, September 28, 2006

Breaking News!

I've got a job! I declined the job selling financial services and accepted a call centre job signposting for the NHS. I'm sooo chuffed. I went along for the interview today and they were so lovely, I forgot I was having an interview. The only down side is that it's a temporary assignment. But it gets me through the Christmas period and the pay is just wonderful.

I'll be in training starting Wednesday for 3 weeks and then I'll go 'live'! So the blog here might be a bit sporadic. I'll be based in Hellesdon so I'm going to be catching the Number 28 on a regular basis, which will be an interesting comparison to the Number 25.

I've just re-read that last sentence...I have turned into an anorak. Oh dear.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:32 pm

    Hey well done! You did the right thing - this way you don't have to pressure people into buying something they don't need but you can add your humour and personality to the role of call handling! And what about all that material for blogs? Priceless! Knock 'em dead girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, dropped by from 43's blog.

    Good luck on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks anonymous, thanks Dianne. I really appreciate the good wishes. Hope to see you both on here again!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...