Friday, September 22, 2006

Blog Research

This week I found this really interesting blog, following links. I kept on coming back to it, thinking it was all good stuff. And then yesterday's blog blew my mind. It was all about selecting the right question, very relevant as I start to think about the wording for my dissertation.

There has been something about this week, little things keep coming together. I found bus blogs and now have other blogs linking to this site. I'm finding bits and pieces that are relevant to my study and work. Oh, I've even got a job now. It's all coming together.

Actually, all that's happened is that I've managed to pull together most of the bits and pieces I'll need to see me through my final year. I'm packed and ready to go. Coming?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:44 pm

    what bus are we taking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:32 pm

    Hi Anonymous, how about Number 25?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...