Sunday, June 18, 2006

In the Beginning

British summer has arrived and with it my twin nemisii of Hayfever and Sinusitis. I haven't had a decent night's sleep in over three weeks. What does this have to do with writing a blog? I hear you ask. Well after waking up for the nth time this morning with some particularly peculiar dreams, I knew what I was going to do for my final year Creative Practice project. I'm going to experiment with physical and electronic blogs and test which encourages the most interaction and the differences in the interaction.

As a Creative/Writer I am interested in communication and the different types encouraged by our modern age. I've also been keeping up with one of my tutor's blogs (he who is the God of all things Poetic) and thought, yeah, why not?

So, hear goes. Also, my family in Trinidad have no idea what I get up to, and my brother seems to have stepped into the electronic age, yet another good reason to give it a go. We can but experiment and see what happens.

In the interests of my family and friends' privacy I will not name names, but I suspect you'll know who you are, and the same will apply for my long-sufferring tutors who, bless them, have to put up with me several times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...