Tuesday, July 24, 2007

definitely beautiful

Voila...behold the new blog! It's called definitely beautiful and there's a link on Bus Shelters should you so wish to come and visit. Send me your work via my e-mail (which you'll find under my Profile), your blogging name and the name you wish to be posted under. I'm not so sure about copyrights etc, but that should remain with you, the author/poet/artist. I've also put some guidelines up beside the blog, I know I'm being authoritarian, but I envisage this as being a safe space for writers to put bits of their work up, secure in the knowledge that they will be getting the best feedback. Trolls will be executed on sight/site.

I have been a bit cheeky and put links to sites of those in artistic endeavours, if you'd rather your work not be included I will sulk, but will immediately remove your link.

I've put up a poem to get things started, but it's not meant to be a site for my work, rather it's a resource for anyone to contribute. Send me stuff and I'll post it.

3 comments:

  1. Great enterprise Roses.
    Wishing you lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to add me if you like
    I'm not sure i count but hey I'm all for exposure.
    xxx
    Good Luck with it

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...