Friday, November 10, 2006

Waving

This week I've had to come to the rather disappointing conclusion that I am not Superwoman. My tutors have given me 'that look' along with 'that lecture' and consequently I've had to have a quiet re-think about my work-life balance. I am just knackered, the flat is a tip, boy and I haven't had a 'proper' meal in ages. A fabulous colleague is going to pick up one of my shifts next Saturday and I've asked a student I know to come blitz my flat every week.

Today, I am not working, so I'm in my jammies, catching up on the blogging world I've missed out on all week. Later I'll be trouping down to the college library to pay my fines and borrow some more books. The task for today is: dissertation proposal. Nothing else. If it takes me all day, so be it.

Meanwhile, this morning we had our first proper frost of the Winter. It was amazing, white crystals sparkling in the dawn. I have to confesss that I've had my standard winter gear on for quite awhile now. Thick 60 dernier tights, woolly black socks, black thermal long-sleeved vest. Given that I must look drop-dead gorgeous in these deeply sexy undergarments, I am surprised that I'm still single.

2 comments:

  1. Cor, thick wolly tights . . . .er . .oops, sorry, got carried away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think I could possibly compete with Nora Batty for the title of Most Sexy Woman Ever?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...