Saturday, July 08, 2006

Theatre Tonight

I am still ridiculously excited about going to the theatre tonight. You would have thought that having 2 weeks to prepare for the event, would have meant I'd have calmed down by now...you'd be wrong. I will let you know how it went tomorrow.

Hottie rang me today as I bleached the bejesus out of my bath and kept me company as did my chores. We are busy making plans to paint Liverpool purple in August. Don't know if this is enough warning to everyone in Liverpool to evacuate during that period?

Apart from that had a very brief bus journey in the evening, but any recollections disappeared with a pint and a half of beer to celebrate the end of term with my sub-editor. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, how's it going?

Bank Holiday Sunday

Dear Dave I woke up today with Philip Glass' Metamorphosis in my head. It's apt really as it was part of the music chosen for your...